What is Green Coffee Extract?
“Green coffee” refers to the raw or unroasted seeds (beans) of Coffea fruits. Researchers claim green coffee bean extract can help with weight loss, and the supplement has generated a lot of buzz. Many people are now looking to green coffee extract to assist with dietary needs. The green coffee extract can have amazing effects on the body, but you want to always assure that the supplements you take are safe!Unroasted green coffee beans contain high amounts of Chlorogenic Acid (GCA). Chlorogenic Acid has been shown to promote the burning of fat in the liver, increase metabolism, inhibit fat absorption, and slow the release of glucose into the blood after eating.
Researchers believe Chlorogenic Acid attacks fat from 3 directions. This “triple threat” strategy can help you manage your body weight without a special exercise program or restrictive meals that make you feel deprived and tired. It binds to fat compounds in your digestive system so they pass through you without being absorbed. It slows the release of glucose into your bloodstream after eating, so that your body uses stored fat for energy. It causes your body to burn glucose (sugar) and fat, mainly in the liver. This is by far the most important component to the supplement and is ineffective without the 50% GCA.
Dr. Oz outlines very strict guidelines when purchasing Green Coffee Bean Extract. The criteria he advises will assure that the supplement you select is the best for you and your body.
Green Coffee Extract Criteria
- Made with GCA®- 50% Chlorogenic Acid.
- Must be 1600mg per day.
- Must be 100% Pure Green Coffee.
- No fillers.
- No binders.
- No added ingredients.
- Must be made in a veggie capsule.
- Must be manufactured in an FDA registered lab.
- GMP Certified.
- Recognized by hPUS – This is your guarantee that you won`t experience any side effects and that it will deliver the dream body you want.
- Made in the USA
- Money back guarantee- This helps assure the company stand behind their product.
- Contact- having multiple ways to contact a company that you purchase from will assure it is high quality company. You need contact in case of billing or shipping issues or even just questions on taking the supplement.
Summary of Buying Green Coffee Extract
Lastly, avoid cheap substitutes; Green Coffee beans are fairly expensive. The Green Coffee beans can be as much as 15.00 per pound. So if you want great results with no side effects you need a 100% pure supplement free of ephedrine (simulates diet effects). As well you want to stay away from cheap knock offs. The average cost should be 45-60.00$ for a 1 month supply. The same as any dietary supplement, one should consult their physician before embarking on any weight loss plan for the best possible outcome.