Healthy Thanksgiving Meal Ideas Designed To Compliment Your Green Coffee Diet
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. The traditional Thanksgiving meal offers a variety of unhealthy food choices. If you are looking to continue to lose weight with the Green Coffee supplement all while enjoying your meal on Thanksgiving, look no further. We have put together a great list of healthy alternatives to your usual Thanksgiving meal. These meal ideas are delicious and nutritious! Have a healthy Thanksgiving meal this year and don’t worry about packing on the holiday pounds. Consider some of these Green Coffee bean weight loss diet tips as well.
Try Herbed Turkey In Your Healthy Thanksgiving Meal
First things first, the turkey; There are so many unhealthy ways that are being used to cook a turkey such as deep frying, using many different oils, or filling it with carbohydrates known as stuffing. Here is a great recipe for a healthy, yet delicious, Turkey. This will be the building block of your healthy Thanksgiving meal.
- 1 turkey (about 12 pounds), thawed if frozen, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, plus 3 sprigs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped (3 tablespoons)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 lemons, poked all over with a fork
- 1 quart apple cider
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack in lowest position. Remove packet of giblets and neck from cavity. Discard liver. Rinse remaining giblets and neck; refrigerate until ready to make broth.
- Turn turkey on its back and bend wing tips forward and underneath neck cavity of bird so they stay in place (you may have to break the bones).
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme, garlic, 4 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Using your fingers, carefully loosen skin of breast and around thighs and rub herb mixture under skin of both.
- Season cavity with salt and pepper and loosely fill with lemons and rosemary sprigs. Using cotton kitchen twine, tie legs together so bird retains its shape and moisture during cooking.
- Pour cider in bottom of pan. Set roasting rack on top. Lift turkey onto rack, breast side up; rub with remaining tablespoon oil; season generously with salt and pepper. Tent turkey loosely with foil. Roast 1 hour. Uncover and continue to roast, basting frequently with pan juices, until an instant read thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh (avoiding bone) registers 170 degrees, 2 1/2 to 3 hours more. (Temperature will rise about 10 degrees as turkey rests.) Tent with foil if browning too quickly; add water if pan becomes dry. Cover loosely with foil, and let stand 30 minutes before carving. Serve with roasted vegetables.
Healthy Sides Compliment A Healthy Thanksgiving Meal
For Side Dishes, try sticking to green vegetables and avoid the starchy ones like potatoes. Below is a great alternative to the common, yet fatty, green bean casserole.
Green Beans With Golden Raisins
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 tea bags (green or white tea)
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread the sesame seeds on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sesame seeds are crisp and fragrant.
- In a large steamer pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add tea bags. Place green beans in the steam rack. Be sure the water doesn’t rise onto the rack. Steam at medium-high heat, covered, until beans are bright green, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle raisins into the steam basket and steam for one more minute.
- In a large salad bowl, toss green beans and raisins with vinegar, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
In summary, it is important to be sure you are aware of what goes into the foods you are eating. Avoid the sugars, the oils, and the starchy type foods. This will not only help you continue to lose weight loss, but continue to see the full benefits of Green coffee Bean extract. This year try a delicious healthy Thanksgiving meal and stay in reach of your weight loss goals and your new healthy lifestyle. Wake up the next morning happy and not in a food coma. Do you have an un-traditional meal you enjoy during Thanksgiving? Take a look at some of these other delicious green coffee meal ideas.