Green Coffee Bean Extract Research Questions
Green Coffee Bean Extract has become a very popular diet supplement which has helped thousands of people reach their weight loss goals! However there are some questions people have regarding green coffee bean extract. Here are a few of those questions and some answers.
Frequent Green Coffee Questions
- What is Green Coffee Bean Extract? Bean Coffee Bean Extract is an extract taken from coffee beans before they are roasted. The extract is called Chlorogenic Acid which inhibits your body from absorbing sugars from your food and it also increases your metabolism.
- How much do I take?- The recommended dose is 800mg per capsule which is taken twice daily (30 minutes before meals). The percent of Chlorogenic Acid is 50% (look for GCA and Svetol to confirm the amount of chlorogenic Acid).
- When will I see results?- Average weight loss is 10 lbs in 30 to 45 days. Some dieters lose faster than this and if you combine it with diet and exercise you can enhance your results. Everyone responds differently to the Green Coffee Bean Extract and you may see results within the first week however some dieters start seeing results a few weeks into dieting with Green Coffee Bean Extract.
- Who should I buy from?- There are lots of companies selling Green Coffee Bean Extract. Some have poor qualities (with fillers and binders or blends). Make sure you do your research and get a pure product that is 800mg per capsule and 50% Chlorogenic Acid. Make sure the company you purchase from gets their product from an FDA regulated lab which is FDA regulated and GMP certified and be weary of “free” trials, which often enroll you in automatic renewals and charge your card up to $150 every month. Make sure the company you order from has a working phone number which is easily found so if you have any questions or concerns you can easily reach them before or after you order.
- Are there any side effects? There are no side affects associated with Green Coffee Bean Extract however, some dieters may be sensitive to caffeine content which occurs naturally in Green Coffee Bean Extract because it is extracted from coffee beans. There is roughly 20mg caffeine per capsule (less than 1/5 cup of coffee) and unless you are very sensitive to caffeine should not cause any problems. And of course, it is always recommended to consult your physician prior to dieting with any weight loss supplement to ensure it is appropriate for you.
What are some of your questions about Green Coffee Bean extract?