Did you know that while taking Green Coffee Bean Extract you don’t need to change your diet or exercise in order to lose weight, but you’ll experience much better results if you do! So what types of Green Coffee exercise should you do to boost your weight loss? The CDC does recommend 75 minutes – 2 ½ hours of moderate intensity aerobic exercise per week along with muscle strengthening exercises 2 or more days a week. If you are only going to be doing 75 minutes of exercise per week, you’ll want to bump this up to a more vigorous exercise each time.
Ideas for Green Coffee Exercise
- Brisk Walking – about 3 miles per hour
- Jogging/Running – find your comfortable pace. This may be 9.5 min/mile for some or it may be 12-13 min/mile for others
- Zumba – a lot of recreation centers and fitness clubs are now offering Zumba classes for a low price, if they are not already included with your membership
- Hiking – this is a great exercise because it’s free in most cases and also gets you into the great outdoors.
- Bike Riding – this can range anywhere from 13 mph up to 25 mph. Start out slow and work your way up.
- Stair Climber – these can typically be found at your local gym and you’ll definitely feel the burn.
- CrossFit – this form of exercise has really gained popularity in the last few years. Make sure you are using good form when performing CrossFit exercises to avoid injury that can side line you.
- Tennis – this is a great exercise that can be done with others. It will get you out and about, and also keeps you motivated to keep going when you are playing with a partner, or even when playing doubles.
- Swimming Laps – try to keep moving for 30 minutes if possible to get the full benefits of this workout
- Playing a sport like basketball or soccer – this is a great exercise that can be done with friends or family.
Best Results With Green Coffee Exercise
To get the best weight loss results, try eating a diet rich in whole, natural foods. To do this, avoid refined sugars, flours, alcohol, etc. Combining Green Coffee exercise, and a healthy diet will provide the best weight loss results possible. Before starting any new diet regimen, we do recommend that you speak with your physician.