Once you purchase the Green Coffee Extract, most customers want to know how to maximize their weight loss. You can pair Green Coffee Extract with your current style of eating, but if you want to maximize your weight loss there are a few things you can do. Green Coffee Bean weight loss is easy to accomplish, but using the following tips will increase the pounds lost and decrease the time spent.
Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss Tips
- Eat a diet that is rich in whole, natural foods. Focus on eating fresh fruits & vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Be sure to check out some healthy green coffee bean extract recipes to help you also.
- Avoid the white stuff. This includes white sugar, white flour, white rice, anything that has been refined.
- Drink plenty of water. We recommend drinking at least 64oz of water per day, but it’s best to shoot for half of your body weight in ounces. For example, if you weigh 200lbs, try to drink 100 ounces of water per day.
- Incorporate exercise into your weekly routine. Exercising 3-4 times per week for a minimum of 30 minutes each time will also boost your weight loss.
- Make sure you follow the instructions of taking the Green Coffee Extract 30 minutes before a meal. Eating less than 30 minutes after taking the product may not result in the maximum weight loss.
- Pair the Green Coffee Extract with other Vital Mend weight loss products, like the Vital + Diet Drops, Garcinia Cambogia, Raspberry Ketones, or others to increase weight loss even quicker.
- When hungry for a snack, snack on healthy foods and keep the snack around or under 150 calories. Healthy snacks can include raw almonds, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, no-sugar added peanut or almond butter, or other healthy items.
- Try not to eat 3 hours before you go to sleep. This aids in weight loss forcing your body to use the food you ate during the day as fuel.
- Get plenty of sleep! Aim for 7-8 hours of solid sleep per night. Your body uses this time to repair any damage done during the day, but also uses this time to burn the calories that were eaten during the day.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. Eating breakfast can help boost your energy and weight loss. Try pairing a lean protein like hard-boiled eggs with a fresh fruit or vegetable. You could also try making an omelet and adding in fresh broccoli, mushrooms, and onions.
Green Coffee Bean Extract Weight Loss Can Be Easy
Just like most diets, changing to a new eating habit can be difficult. However, it is important to try to remember why you started in the first place. Maybe it is to better you health, increase your energy, look better in a swimming suit; whatever the reason, using these green coffee bean weight loss tips will only enhance your results. Have you paired Green Coffee with any of our other supplements?