By taking Green Coffee Bean, you can aid in weight loss while lowering both your cholesterol and blood pressure, while increasing the metabolic process of your liver. Dr. Oz says a lot about Green Coffee Bean, calling it the “The Magic Weight Loss Cure For Every Body Type”.
While you don’t need to change your diet to lose weight, what diet should you follow to optimize your weight loss? Green Coffee Bean can be done along with the current diet you are on, paired with the Vital + Diet Drops, or done with a diet that is rich in whole, natural foods.
Green Coffee Bean Diet Choices
- Lean proteins (chicken, turkey, fish, lean beef, etc.) – steer clear of items full of saturated fat like bacon, processed deli meat, and more.
- Fresh fruit – avoid packaged fruits due to the added ingredients
- Fresh vegetables – fresh is best while on this diet. By consuming vegetables that have been frozen, you will not receive all of the vitamins and minerals. Canned vegetables should be avoided due to the added sodium & preservatives.
- Complex carbohydrates – millet, oats, wheat germ, barley, wild rice, brown rice, buckwheat, oat bran, quinoa, cornmeal, and amaranth
If you are not familiar with the complex carbohydrates listed above, go to your local health food store. You should be able to find them all there. Here is a recipe to help ease your way into a diet rich in complex carbohydrates:
Orange & Walnut Quinoa
- 1 ½ c. dry-roasted quinoa
- 2 navel oranges, zested
- ½ c. chopped, toasted walnuts
- 2 ½ c. veggie broth
- 2 TBSP flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer. Combine broth, oil, and quinoa. Bring to a boil. Cover and lower heat to low, cooking for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and toss in orange zest, parsley, and toasted walnuts.
Green Coffee Bean Diet Foods To Avoid
Some foods that you will want to avoid to maximize your weight loss are “white” foods. These include refined sugar, white flour, processed foods, high fructose corn syrup, crackers, pasta, and white rice.
It’s recommended to take 1 capsule of Green Coffee Bean twice per day before meals for best results.