Dieting With Green Coffee Can Be Delicious
Dieting scares a lot of people simply because of the enormous restrictions on full flavored foods. You don’t have to limit yourself to bland cardboard tasting treats when using the green coffee diet. We have come up with an incredibly delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner that will go great with the green coffee diet. Get your pen ready to jot down these savory
and, more importantly, healthy meals. A well balanced diet of whole foods using natural sweeteners paired with exercise will give you the best results from your green coffee diet.
A Mouthwatering Breakfast
Oatmeal can help you lose weight in two ways. First, it’s packed with fiber and it keeps you feeling fuller longer. Second eating a breakfast made with “slow-release” carbohydrates—such as oatmeal or bran cereal—3 hours before you exercise may help you burn more fat. How? Eating “slow-release” carbohydrates doesn’t spike blood sugar as high as eating refined carbohydrates (think: white toast). In turn, insulin levels don’t spike as high. Because insulin plays a role in signaling your body to store fat, having lower blood sugar levels may help you burn fat. To turn boring oatmeal up a notch add your favorite fruit slices and a dash of cinnamon.
A Full Flavored Lunch
A delicious tuna pan bagnat would compliment your green coffee diet perfectly for lunch. Nicoise salad meets hearty sandwich in this delectable creation. Canned tuna is a great staple of lunch-time fixings, and in this case it’s worth the splurge to go with a premium-quality tuna that’s packed in oil. Paired with hard-boiled eggs, briny nicoise olives, and dressed in lemony vinaigrette, this sandwich is not your typical lunchroom fare.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted niçoise olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can premium tuna, packed in oil, drained $
- 1 hard-cooked large egg, chopped $
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil $
- 1 (8-ounce) whole-wheat French bread baguette $
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced plum tomato (about 1) $
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine basil and oil; stir with a whisk. Cut bread in half horizontally. Hollow out top and bottom halves of bread, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell; reserve torn bread for another use. Rub cut sides of garlic clove over cut sides of bread; discard garlic. Drizzle basil mixture evenly over cut sides of bread. Spoon tuna mixture on bottom half of baguette. Arrange tomato slices over tuna mixture. Cover with top half of baguette. Wrap filled baguette in plastic wrap, and let stand for 20 minutes. Cut filled baguette into 4 (3-inch) equal portions.
A Delectable Green Coffee Friendly Dinner
Beef Stir-fry With Avocado An Salad.
12 ounces beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 poblano, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 avocado, diced
1/4 cup Cojita cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup cilantro plus more for garnish, chopped
Corn tortillas (optional)
1. In a bowl, combine beef, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1 tablespoon chili powder; set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, bell pepper, and poblano and saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add beef and marinade to vegetables and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
4. In another bowl, combine beans, avocado, cheese, 1/4 cup cilantro, and remaining lime juice and chili powder.
5. Garnish beef and vegetables with remaining cilantro. Serve with avocado salad and warmed tortillas if desired.
Eat Healthy, Exercise And Use The Green Coffee Diet For The Best Results
A healthy diet and exercise should become a part of your daily routine. Green coffee bean extract will greatly improve your results. When you combine your green coffee bean diet with these healthy meals for breakfast lunch and dinner you will notice the pounds fall off. You will notice more energy and a better feeling throughout your day. Stick to whole foods and natural sweeteners when using green coffee to utilize the benefits to the fullest.